Savor Sonoma County’s valleys and vineyards, gorgeous views of rolling hills and warm hospitality. This getaway for four people will be a perfect wine country experience.
- Four nights at picturesque Jayda Hills Vineyard two-bedroom cottage, centrally located in Russian River Valley/Dry Creek area of Sonoma wine country. Check it out here
- Private Seated Tasting with Cheese Pairing for four at Dutcher Crossing Winery
- Private tour of Mauritson Wines and tasting for four in the Mauritson Wine Library
- Tasting experiences for four at each of the following working vineyard estates
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Paul Mathew Vineyards
- Balletto Vineyards
- Four bottles of wine selected for you from various Sonoma vineyards
*Sunday through Thursday; Subject to availability; No smoking and no pets; Must be 21 or over; Advance reservations required.
Jack Atkins and Yvonne Darling-Atkins
Susan and Jack Kauble
Dutcher Crossing Winery