Make it a memorable weekend with friends in the Walla Walla wine country – stay at a treasured landmark hotel rich in history yet committed to modern-day luxury and exceptional service while enjoying the scenery and tastes of some of the region’s most celebrated wineries.
- Two nights in an Executive Tower room for two couples at the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel
- A four-course, farm-to-table Chef’s Table dining experience with wine pairing for four at The Marc Restaurant
- Experience a unique, hands-on opportunity to create and bottle your own blend from the merlot family at the Northstar Vineyards blending experience
- Tour the cellar and vineyard with Justin Wylie, owner and winemaker, and finish your visit with lunch in the vineyard at Va Piano Vineyards
- Enjoy the Private Winery Experience at L’Ecole No. 41 – A Walla Walla Best of the Best Winery winner
- Explore the Walla Walla wines of Otis Kenyon Wine with a tasting for four at their Downtown Tasting Room
*Subject to availability. Date must be mutually agreed upon prior to April 30, 2021; All guests must be 21 and over; Gift certificates are non-transferable; Advance reservations required.
The Marcus Whitman
L’Ecole No. 41
Va Piano Vineyards
Otis Kenyon Wine